Search This Blog

17 March 2015

The Balm Product Review


Well I am a bit behind the times when it comes to discovering this brand. I must say I was initially attracted to The Balm because of the cute packaging. It reminds me a lot of the Benefit range. The Balm has actually been on the scene for over ten years but I don't think it has been available too much in Australia. You can currently buy The Balm in-store at David Jones but that's about it. Online retailers such as Adore Beauty, RY (Recreate Yourself), Strawberrynet, Luxola, Asos and Feel Unique are also stockists besides The Balm Cosmetics official website. I purchased 3 products from their line which were the Nude Tude palette, Anita toyboy Lipstick and Mary Lou Manzier luminzor which I hear is one of their best selling products. To see what I thought of the range keep on reading!


The Balm - Nude Tude palette RRP A$49.95
Purchased From:

Features 12 Fab colours and a shadow/liner brush

Ok, I am now officially in love with this eyeshadow palette. The shadows glide on beautifully onto the eyelids and are super pigmented. I loved the way they blended together and the little brush that comes in the set is fantastic for blending and applying eyeshadow underneath the eyes! Sassy is the perfect colour to highlight the brow bone and the inner corner of the eyes. There was minimal fallout and creasing at the end of the day. If your after a palette for a nice smokey or neutral eye then this is perfect! So far I am really loving the balm products! 



 The Balm Girls Lipstick in shade Anita Toyboy RRP A$19.95
Purchased From:

I am loving this lipstick at the moment. The colour is really lovely and glossy. It has a really nice tingle on application and a slightly minty smell. Staying power isn't too bad either. I am going to be wearing this out to Ladies Night during the week!



The Balm Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer RRP A$33.75
Purchased From:
 http://www.feelunique.com/p/theBalm-Mary-Lou-Manizer-Luminizer-8.5g

Wow this product is very pigmented so you have to make sure you don't go too overboard. It has a really lovely shimmer and gives your skin a really lovely glow. Great for a real dewy and healthy glow. I went to the beach over the weekend and applied some of this above my cheekbones. I can see why this product is TheBalm's Number 1 seller! 

Overall I am very happy with the range so far and I am looking forward to purchasing more products. Next on my wishlist is the TimeBalm foundation and Balmsai Palette which is an eyeshadow and Brow Palette with 4 stencils to create on point cat eye looks.

I hope you have found this review helpful and if you have any questions be sure to leave me a message in the comments section.

Love Prue xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment